sunnuntai 25. joulukuuta 2011

THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER

Really, I am not lying. It was the best Christmas ever. Good food, lovely company and oh boy, I had so much fun. First I was at home with my family, we ate good food, opened presents and then I went to my boyfriend's house and spend there time with his family. I feel loved! And I am really happy. Here's some pictures:
And that was my outfit! The red dress is from H&M, I didn't know that red color suits me!
As my mother said: "Although you already have long eyelashes...", well after that I really do have long eyelashes! But what "full lashes" really means?
New movies to my bookcase! 
I have been waiting for that book for ages! And now it is mine!
A good wife must smell nice :)
I got these from my boyfriend! It shows that he listens to me really well<3 (and his mother invited me to go New York next year!!)
My boyfriend's parents gave me this book! So lovely pictures in it!
 And all these photos were taken with  canon 24mm 1.4L II USM lens! It is incredible! But I must go now, happy holidays!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Vähän sait kaikkee kivaa =))) ja kiva tuo putkilo =P

    VastaaPoista
  2. se putkilo on ihan mieletönn!! sun on pakko nähdä mihin taikoihin se oikeen pystyy! videota en oo vielä ottanu kun niitä asetuksia pitää vielä vähän säätää (:

    VastaaPoista