keskiviikko 1. helmikuuta 2012

LET'S MAKE MY FACE LOOK PRETTY!

Good morning, it's a beautiful day! And it is time to make my face pretty 8---) First I am going to show you the ugliest picture you will ever see!!
Yes, this is how I look in the morning, wearing my yesterday's make-up... Don't ever leave your make-up on when you go to sleep! What ever the situation is, always wash your face. But yes, let's make my face pretty.
First, I tie my hair so the products won't go to wrong places. I use Lumene's toner and I put it everywhere on my face.
I realized I took really bad pictures. Oh, well.. But as you can see, my face looks immediately much fresher. You could use only that, but I like to add some extra stuff:
And this is my secret and also the magical cure for pimples. After using that, you will never have them anymore!! Well sometimes, but I really can't remember when was the last time I had pimples... But you can't buy this product without prescription so you have to meet doctor first.
I put Dalacin only to these points on my skin. It is really good thing to know that if you put some lotion on your face, you shouldn't put it everywhere. Skin has so many different areas, some are dry and some are oily.
I really really love this product. It has some vitamin C so it makes nice and fresh feeling on your face! Body Shop, you rule!
It especially gives a nice feeling on my cheeks!
It is time to put foundation! I have to use the lightest one because I have so pale skin which is really typical for Finns...
I see many people using their fingers when they add make-up. I don't. I use make-up sponge, so the result will be smooth and natural. But now I will reveal my darkest and weirdest secret..............
....Yes, I add the foundation like that. I know, it looks weird put now it is easier to spread it all over my face. Haha!
Blurry picture again... But as you can see, it is really nice now! Then it is time to put eye shadow, mascara and powder!
1. First I spread white eye shadow to my entire eyelid, then I add pink to the centre
2. Then I apply dun, I am not good at explaining how, but I don't add it all over the eyelid, just from the halfway to eyebrows... I should study more English...
3. Then I spread Chanel's brown eye shadow into corners
Sorry, bad picture again. I should get photographer to take my pics!!
Then I add powder, it is also the lightest one in the Lumene collection
It is hard to see the difference from that picture but now my skin doesn't glow so much
Then the mascara! I soooo love it, I really don't need any false eyelashes because of my Esteé Lauder mascara! It makes them really long and thick:
See the difference??
Yay, now my make-up is done! I really didn't do anything to my hair, I just released it. Congratulations if you really read this........Hopefully you had a good laugh!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti