maanantai 6. helmikuuta 2012

THE WORLDS EASIEST PASTA

Finland has been like Siberia for a week but today it is only 7 degrees below zero, hooray!! I made some saffron pasta, it is really easy to do:
So you put pasta into this kind of bowl when you have cooked it. I expect you to know how to do it so I am not going to explain it! Take a bowl and add saffron to the bottom. Saffron is really expensive, so one bag will do.
Okay, I just put the butter like that to show you how much I add it into the sauce. So don't do it like that, first you must put the butter for example into coffee cup, then into microwave so it melts and after that into the bowl. You can add butter as much as you like...but at your own risk!
 Flush the pasta, add olive oil, put it into bowl and mix it up. I also added capers and voila! The Worlds Easiest Pasta is ready! And it is so delicious...! While I was doing this post, I wonder if I had done this kind of post earlier................Oops.
 And remember, if you want to be a good wife, you must have different kind of aprons for every day! This one is Monday apron!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti