tiistai 21. helmikuuta 2012

LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

Hello everyone. I am... in love. I haven't felt like this for a long time. The warm feeling when you know that you  are loved. I'm smiling every day! That is why I haven't posted... Maybe I post something nice in winter holidays :-----) 
Because my man isn't vegetarian, I have tried to make foods that contain meat, like spaghetti and Thai chicken. They were really good! Though I am making meat dishes, I still stick to my vegetarian diet. But sometimes I have to eat little bit meat, because I don't get enough b vitamin. I should eat beans and stuff, but I don't like them much...!   
P.S. Hating is stupid. Stop hating each other. If you don't like someone, you don't have to hang out with him/her. I have stopped hating because it really is pointless. Just hold your hands etc! Haha

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti