maanantai 30. tammikuuta 2012

ORGANIZING MY LIFE

 I just happen to looove making food. And when my things are well organized. I made my bravura, lemon chili pasta and it was perfect. It is not always the same, indeed. Every time it tastes different, sometimes it is too hot, sometimes there is too much lemon and sometimes the proportions are just perfect. I also visited The Body Shop today. I bought vanilla body butter and coconut shower cream and got for free vitamin e moisture cream and "chocomania" body butter sample which is new in The Body Shop collection. Life is smiling!
          I love people who smell good. It tells something about the people: it gives appearance that you are fresh, you take care of your health and you cherish beauty. I like if man uses deodorant or masculine perfume, it just makes me graaaazy! And I think the best compliment is "hey, you smell so nice". I don't know why. I like it more than "you look pretty today".

2 kommenttia: