perjantai 18. marraskuuta 2011

DREAMING

Sometimes you are so busy that you have no time to do any things you like to do. But we can always sit down for a minute and dream about the things we want to do. Then we can do those things later. So, here is some inspiration!
Those shoes are killing me. Want them so bad.
A cup of coffee is the best thing I know, especially when it is cold outside. And sitting in the café is the best place to share your sorrows with a friend.
 The next thing I am going to do is to decorate my room. I would like to put some pictures on my wall and find some cute christmas lights!
I have a huuuuge dream! Some beautiful day I'll have a husband and child and we would live in that kind of loft apartment. It is so pretty but oh so expensive.
 I would like to make cheesecake when I have free time for a whole day. 
I love singing though I am not so good. I would like to sit on the sofa, sing and someone could accompany on the guitar.
I haven't watch movies with friends for a looong time! That would be great and also relaxing.
And the last thing, I would like to make a feature film. I am fed up with making art films! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti